First of all, Welcome to our website! We hope you
find it useful and informative.
Now for the serious bit - it would seem necessary in this modern world to provide the following information, just so we all know where we stand and in the true spirit of open-ness.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes
only. The information is provided in good faith by John Burns and whilst we
endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations
or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy,
reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the
information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website
for any purpose.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with
and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with
to this website.
The term “John Burns” “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Avalon Court, Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire SA17 5EJ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without JOhn Burns’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information you provide to help us make this web site a valuable web information source. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you
can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will
only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
John Burns may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the effective date listed below.
Please be careful and responsible whenever
you're online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to
the public, (out of the secure server link) you may receive unsolicited messages
from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your personal information,
JOhn Burns cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit
, and you do so at your own risk.
Effective Date: October 5th 2005.